Protocol Designating Who is Responsible for Keeping Daily Contact Logs of Student Cohorts
- Student Daily Contact Entry Logs
- Designated individuals at Designated entry points for cohorts are included in the operational blueprint.
- Recorded and then Daily Contact Logs stored at the front office for minimum of 4 weeks.
- Daily Contact Log Format:
- Child name
- Drop off/pick up time
- Parent/guardian name and emergency contact information
- All staff that interact with child’s stable group of children (including floater staff)
- names and
- phone numbers
Cohort Tracking Example from Oregon School Nurses Association: https://www.oregonschoolnurses.org/resources/covid-19-toolkit